The purpose of our list is to help you make sure your application is complete:
- Have you written a cover letter that includes your reasons for applying, the chosen area and the amount of time you can work?
- Are your personal data in your CV complete?
- Have you included all the information on your training? (school-leaving qualifications, vocational training, bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, research concentrations and interests). Certificates have to include transcripts of your grades.
- Is your work experience listed completely? (internships, student jobs, temporary jobs, permanent positions, etc.)
- Have you indicated any stays abroad and knowledge of languages?
- We would be delighted if you could enclose a photo with your application.
Please also check your enclosed credentials:
- Have you documented your school-leaving qualifications?
- Are your vocational training certificates complete?
- Have you listed all your academic degrees?
- Have you documented any university courses you are currently taking?
- Could any internship or job references be missing?
- Are all language certificates included?