Ethics – A Matter of Course
All employees of Institutes Dr. Schrader act strictly according to ethical principals when dealing with test persons or subjects.
We do not do any testing on pregnant women or children. No animal testing is done. This is prohibited by our ethical principles.
As a family run business in the second generation, ethical behavior also towards our employees and stake holders is a matter of course – and as such an investment in the future of our company.
All studies are carried out:
- according to the basic principles for ethical research on humans according to the Declaration of Helsinki,
- as defined by the Cosmetics Europe "Guidelines for the Evaluation of the Efficacy of Cosmetic Products",
- according to the EU Cosmetic Regulation (EC Regulation 1223/2009),
- according to the SCCP’s Notes of Guidance for the Testing of Cosmetic Ingredients and their Safety Evaluation as well as
- while ensuring compliance with all data protection regulations.